Our communities can benefit greatly from Rotarians doing what Rotarians do — Service Above Self — around mental health issues. We have gaps in access to mental health and education about mental health. There is no shortage of opportunity to help.
- Sponsor Mental Health First Aid classes in your community
- Present speakers on topics such as the opioid epidemic
- Create wallets cards with local crisis contacts
- Look for ways to help veterans who struggle with PTSD or substance abuse
- Educate on the drug take-back programs locally
R4MH co-chairs can connect you with clubs doing all those things. No wheel-re-inventing required.
And, of course, there is opportunity to use District grant money to leverage your financial investment.
How to Apply for a District Grant